[attachmentid=11766]
[attachmentid=11767]

2005 6S Grand Touring

Attachments

·
Registered
780 Posts
nice.
i know exactly what you mean. I absolutely loved the car, and it took me 2 years before i finally started adding mods and upgrades..

·
Registered
978 Posts
i still haven't seen a sepang green up close. i didn't think i'd like the color but yours looks really good. it's unique and classy... good combination!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Silver or titanium window tint will look so sweet on this car!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the compliments - i don't see too many sepang greens around. but with the tan leather i've gotten nothing but raves from everyone! It is not as deep a color as a darker car, my last integra was a burgundy which looked like you could see for miles into the paint, but it was always noticeably dusty. The green takes alot of dust to notice. One more larger pic - can't help it, i love to show it off!

[attachmentid=11793]

I do have 2 mods - satin fiuel door (looks good on green) and door sills still in box. I hate the thought of sanding down the existing sill ridges to get a good fit. Thinking of another way around that (teflon strips on bottom of door to prevent scratching the sills?)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Funny , I was gonna mention the Copper color ; when seen in person it attracts your attention as it is unique and brings out the nice lines of the 6 . I've never seen the Sepang before now , but I guess it is similar from what I see .... and besides you can't go wrong ; you own a 2005 Sedan ;) best looker .... just wish I could see the interior and bigger pics of your car , enjoy it !

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
close enough for now from outside and bigger pics

[attachmentid=11856]

should be bigger pics.

[attachmentid=11858]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
close enough for now from outside and bigger pics

[attachmentid=11856]
should be bigger pics.
[/b]

Nice looking car. I like your parking pass, I have the same thing. Sure does save on door dings! :yesnod:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:yesnod: yep - it took 37 years to finally swallow my pride and get the tag

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"you own a 2005 Sedan best looker .... just wish I could see the interior and bigger pics of your car , enjoy it !"

Well some interiors, and my Sills! Stuck on for now, but will use marine adhesive soon wanted to make sure I liked them - looks like OEM almost!

[attachmentid=11912]

Interior..
[attachmentid=11913]

rear sill..
[attachmentid=11914]

Next - paint enginer covers

Attachments

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Very nice looking car. The color combination of green and tan are very nice. I really like the way the brushed aluminum looks against the green and tan. Great job!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Thx for the pics

Just like I thought , the Sepang and Tan gives it a luxurious feel to it .... not to mention that it must feel even more spacious than an all black interior . I know that on an SN-95 Mustang ('94-'04) I couldn't stand the full black int. ... felt claustrophobic 'cause of the tight pillars . On my '96 , it has the Saddle Tan / Black combo as well and I don't get that confined feeling . Can't say the same though with my all black '05 6 GT .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
11 Participants
HowyKaos
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing