Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called David Green Motorsports today... which have made parts for the Mazda6 before.... inquiring about these..

The caption from this was Body modifications include a David Green rear spoiler and DG Motorsports carbon-fiber front spoiler and grille, light surrounds, rocker extensions, and rear fascia....

So I called DGMotorsports... saying what is the deal with these parts???

Well the answer was by the end of the week the parts are going to be available to order from their website... so isn't that just exciting :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
That car looks great!!

Question though- from that angle, it looks as if there is only 1 exhaust pipe. Is that the case?? Oh and that pipe actually looks like a polished Stainless Steel Tip Is it?? and if so I WANT THOSE!!!!!...i hate those inserts.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The exhaust was done by Sebring Tuning... whom will not answer their phones :)

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another picture I found.... shows the fog light inserts and front opening insert...

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll try and give them a call today, last I talked to them they didn't have any updates...

·
Registered
820 Posts
I'll try and give them a call today, last I talked to them they didn't have any updates...
[/b]
that CF grille seems to eliminate the air intake openings for the IC duct, or does the cf grille become the "scoop". You know how the stock grille has those 4 little scoops in it?

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I did.... where to begin...

First part to be made will be the front splitter... that should be manufactured very soon... its actually 2 difference pieces... one on each side...

Also on the beginning agenda is the front grill insert... not the actual grill but where the big mouth opening is... he has designed a carbon insert for that...

The actual grill you see on the car is nothing more than an overlay on the stock grill, so don't be looking for too much there...

He didn't mention the side skirt add-on's, but I think they will be done with the rear...

I did express to David my favorite part he designed, which is the rear attachment...

What he said was that he is planning on doing a rear diffuser, not just an insert like seen in the pictures.... he said expect the sides and center to look like that, but where the rear bumper meets in the center will have some diffusers... not sure how that is going to look... hard to get an impression...

·
Registered
982 Posts
I really have no idea what you mean about the rear. What exactly is a diffuser?

That is great news about the bottom opening though, that would look SO good with a FMIC, am I right? Did he mention the fog light inserts?

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I really have no idea what you mean about the rear. What exactly is a diffuser?

That is great news about the bottom opening though, that would look SO good with a FMIC, am I right? Did he mention the fog light inserts?
[/b]
Nothing on the fog inserts...

A rear diffuser is like large fins on the rear of the car... look at any race car and you'll see what I mean...

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I saw someone on another forum (I think msprotoge.com) had the cf front lip these guys have on that ms6, so I'm guessing stuff is for sale now?
[/b]

The front pieces are ready to go... they are $239...

Mock-up of a one piece rear diffuser starts monday... I told David i would call him mid next week to see how it was going...

·
Registered
982 Posts
Wiggum, when you talk to David next could you ask again about the fog light inserts and the lower middle opening. Those are the pieces I would really want.

Where can you get this stuff anyway? It isn't on the dgmotorsports website.

·
Registered
153 Posts
mother of god that is a beautiful car.......i love the two-tone.....everything blends so well......i gotta go change my pants...brb

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
10 Participants
ATE BALLER
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing