Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got myself some BBS CH for the MS6 and did some test fitting tonight. Looks like it'll be tight ... what do you guys think?

Need some serious fender rolling?

These are 18x8 +38.

Attachments

·
Registered
836 Posts
Well, I got myself some BBS CH for the MS6 and did some test fitting tonight. Looks like it'll be tight ... what do you guys think?

These are 18x8 +38.
leave the tires off and you wont need to roll!

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Yes, roll the fenders.

·
Registered
663 Posts
the BBS wheels size that is actually meant for our cars is 18 by 7.5 with a 50MM offset.

Ask me how I know.......

·
Registered
131 Posts
We want pic with your RGR!!!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Stop teasing and add tires already!

Reactions: AtTheDriveIn

·
Registered
1,609 Posts

These are 18x8 +38.
Yeah you'll need to roll your fenders, but it's nothing major. A harmless roll never hurt anybody. Yours will only need to be mildly aggressive. And maybe add a touch more of negative camber just to set the stance off ;)
What size rubber are you planning to run?

the BBS wheels size that is actually meant for our cars is 18 by 7.5 with a 50MM offset.

Ask me how I know.......
How do you know?? I'm rolling on 18x8 +33 effectively. And about to put on 19x9.5 +25. Sure it'll take a bit of elbow grease to make it work but it's so worth it. Going with what's "meant" for our cars is lazy and boring.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
18x8 +35 on my car with 235/40 tires.. you'll be fine with a roll

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
How do you know?? I'm rolling on 18x8 +33 effectively. And about to put on 19x9.5 +25. Sure it'll take a bit of elbow grease to make it work but it's so worth it. Going with what's "meant" for our cars is lazy and boring.

19x9.5? :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Now run a 255/35. :D

Reactions: AtTheDriveIn

·
Registered
1,281 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll probably have them on by the end of the week. I ordered the tires but am waiting for them to be delivered. I also have RPM springs on order too ......

Thinking if I need the SPC Ball joints thou ....

I am going to use 225/45r18

·
Registered
663 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts