Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hey guys and gals,

I'm selling a black Motorola Razr that I have only used for a few months. It includes the charger and a USB cable so you can connect it to your computer and download pictures and ringtones. I'm asking $100 shipped.

Thanks
[/b]
Maybe you should lower your price a little, the pics show it looks obviously used......good luck
I would have probably give you $60 for it, but it seems its locked to cingular?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Hey guys and gals,

I'm selling a black Motorola Razr that I have only used for a few months. It includes the charger and a USB cable so you can connect it to your computer and download pictures and ringtones. I'm asking $100 shipped.

Thanks
[/b]
why would anybody buy your cingular black razr when:

1) it's a locked phone
2) it's a free phone with activation through cingular

c'mon now, can't fool us

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh sorry I did forget to mention that it was unlocked. I got Cingular to unlock it when I went to the Bahamas. Also, Cingular will not be carrying the black razr anymore after their stock instores is finished... that's what I was told by a CSR last Monday.

06mazdasports thanks for the interest and I understand how that pics look but it was seriously not used that much... everytime you touch the black razr your fingerprints show up everywhere...just a quick wipe and they all disappear...anybody else with a black razr out there that can back me up on this??

Oh and Ryobob...if someone is in a contract and they are not eligible to upgrade this could be a good phone for them to get. Thanks for looking and I'm not trying to fool anyone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.