Mazda 6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my Microsoft Zune 30gb White MP3 Video player for $199 shipped. The Zune is in absolute mint condition with no scratches or blemishes and comes with earphones, usb cord, original box, and a mini plug to hook it up to your car stereo via rca aux-in. I will leave all the songs I have on it you can keep em or delete them its up to you. The only thing missing is the software cd but it can be downloaded for free here http://www.zune.net/en-us/meetzune/software.htm. I'm selling to get money for books for my classes that are about to start. Call dibs in the thread if you want it and I will PM you my Paypal address. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm pretty firm on the price for now... It was 249 plus the 20 dollar i plug cable so I think $199 shipped is pretty reasonable. I really like this MP3 player I just can't figure out a way to hook it up to my headunit and keep my satellite radio too.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've got an aftermarket cd player and the aux in and m-bus are used by the satellite radio... I can't think of any way to make it work

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.