Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Didn't like the "look" of it when i test-fitted the badgeless grille on my car - not what i expected.
[/b]
Haha, you too? I just sold mine for the same reason. I like the mazda sports grille much more. But that's just me.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Bump for a good seller :thumbup: .

·
Registered
748 Posts
Didn't like the "look" of it when i test-fitted the badgeless grille on my car - not what i expected.
[/b]
thanks for the pics, but there's something about it that just doesn't look right, can't really tell until i see it on a 6, but i'll pass on this one, thnx anyway.

·
Registered
90 Posts
thanks for the pics, but there's something about it that just doesn't look right, can't really tell until i see it on a 6, but i'll pass on this one, thnx anyway.
[/b]
what exactly are you see that doesn't look right? I'm looking at those little buldges where the top part meets the side parts and I'm wondering if that is a defect or how it's supposed to be? I know it's fiberglass and can be smoothed out before painting it so it's not a big deal as long as it's not a defect in the making of it, and as long as it doesn't cause fitment problems.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
he didn't say it had defects...he just didn't like the look of his car with it on

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
HYPHY6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing