Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well well well..... so I ordered this almost a year ago when I had my 2004 6s. Before I could install it, as some of you know, my 2004 6s got totaled and I bought a 2005. I couldnt find where I put the fumoto valve and I needed an oil change so I ordered another one and put it on my 2005. Low and behold this morning when I was looking for a screw, there it was, sitting in my screw bin.

For those of you who dont know what these are, check out www.fumotovalve.com This is for the V6 engine. It makes oil changes a breeze. You just flick the valve open and the oil shoots out in a straight line. You dont need to replace the crush washers when DIY oil changes because the valve doesnt need to be replaced and will probably outlast the life of your engine.

Here is a picture of it on Crossbow's car from the 6tech DIY oil change.

Since 6tech doesnt like me, you can see pictures of it in the How-To: 3.0 Oil Change writeup.....

6tech should really allow 6club to hotlink images..... poop on them.

It cost me 26 bucks shipped to my door so I will take off 25% and ship it to your door (as long as you live in the lower 48 states) for 21 bucks. The model is a F-107.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How would you like payment
[/b]
Someone PMd me right before you posted. He has first dibs and if not your on deck.
As for payment... I dont care. I take paypal, personal checks, money order, whatever people want. Im flexible. Usually this isnt an item that needs to be shipped ASAP.....

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Just don't let your enemies or or ghetto people know that you have a fumoto installed...and hopefully no one here would put a "FUMOTO" sticker on their car...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
mbrogz3000
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing