Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had this head unit in my protege for about 2 months. It still works perfectly and is in like new condition. I wanted to keep my Mazda 6 stock cd setup, so I decided to get the audiolink ipod hookup for the factory cd player. I will post pics later today. PM me with offers.

Also available is a brand new IPOD Roadtrip by Griffin if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Moght want to read the rules before a Mod locks it on you.. I give it 5 minutes. Just given a heads-up

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Moght want to read the rules before a Mod locks it on you.. I give it 5 minutes. Just given a heads-up
[/b]
Yeah I actually just read the part about needing to have 50 posts before posting. I plan on taking the pictures in the next five minutes, but I guess either way it's gonna get shut down?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Yeah I actually just read the part about needing to have 50 posts before posting. I plan on taking the pictures in the next five minutes, but I guess either way it's gonna get shut down?
[/b]
As long as you do the pics part of it I think they'll leave it up. that's the most important part I beleive in the rules. plus, hell. You're close enough to 50 anyways.

There's been so problems lately with a couple veteran members so they had to put the new rules in to play.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As long as you do the pics part of it I think they'll leave it up. that's the most important part I beleive in the rules. plus, hell. You're close enough to 50 anyways.

There's been so problems lately with a couple veteran members so they had to put the new rules in to play.
[/b]
Oh ok I didn't know what the deal was and why the rules were so strict now. I'll get those pics up asap. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried to post my pictures and i got an error message stating the total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. I don't have a website to upload the pictures and post the link to them, what can i do?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I tried to post my pictures and i got an error message stating the total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. I don't have a website to upload the pictures and post the link to them, what can i do?
[/b]
I just upload mine to photobucket.com. It' s afree site to register. Then I paste them on here like this

{img}http://www.photobucket.com/whtaever.jpg{/img}

Except use: [ and ] . Instead of: { and }

They also offer a link you can just copy under each image you upload for the full link to make it am image file on here.

If that made any sense at all. LOL. I tend to complicate the easiest things.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Photos are finally up, hope they work.

Pioneer's DEH-P6800MP CD player lets you bring your iPod on the road without giving up a bit of control. Just connect Pioneer's optional iPod interface adapter, plug in your iPod, and take control of your whole music library right from the radio's motorized, slide-down faceplate. The adapter allows you to use the large Rotary Commander knob to fill in for the iPod's Click Wheel, while artist names, and track information, and even menus show up on the stereo's lush, multi-line Organic EL display. Pioneer's DEH-P6800MP CD player lets you bring your iPod on the road without giving up a bit of control. Just connect Pioneer's optional iPod interface adapter, plug in your iPod, and take control of your whole music library right from the radio's motorized, slide-down faceplate. The adapter allows you to use the large Rotary Commander knob to fill in for the iPod's Click Wheel, while artist names, and track information, and even menus show up on the stereo's lush, multi-line Organic EL display.

» CD player with built-in MOSFET50 amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
» slide-down, motorized, detachable face with Organic EL display
» CD, CD-R, and CD-RW compatible, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files (not compatible with songs downloaded from Apple iTunes Music Store)
» Supertuner IIID (18 FM/6 AM presets)
» Easy EQ (5 preset curves, 2 user settings, and a 7-band graphic EQ)
» loudness (3 levels)
» front auxiliary input (Note: this input takes a nonstandard, 2.5mm sub mini jack)
» three sets of preamp outputs
» high-and low-pass filters for improved speaker performance
» iPod-ready (CDIB100 adapter required)
» satellite radio-ready (XM or SIRIUS tuner, subscription, and antenna required)
» remote control
» clock
» CD frequency response: 5-20,000 Hz
» CD signal-to-noise ratio: 94 dB
» FM sensitivity: 8 dBf

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
I had this stereo in my last ride. It kicks ass. The pictures definitly do not do it justice.
Bump

P.S. What's your asking price?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Yea I may be interested if the price is right shot me a pm on what you are asking.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've had some people express interest in this listing asking for price. Just PM me an offer and let me know what pieces you are interested. I am willing to sell the head unit and the adapter together, and the roadtrip separate, or all three together. So, like I said, make me some offers and PM me.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
New Prices are: $200 for headunit and adapter. $35 for the roadtrip.

Roadtrip is brand new and the headunit is like new. I wish I could still use this head unit, but like I said opted for the factory setup using a line output converter. Make me offers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.