1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EDIT:

Sold to another proud owner!

EDIT:
This is now for sale. I am asking $16500 OBO and must sell by Oct.29th. Otherwise I will trade it in. I will post pics soon. Thanks for looking!
___

Hi guys,

My wife and I are looking at trading our car in or selling it privately in order to pick up a Subaru. Is there anyone out there that is interested in my car or know someone that is looking for a Mazda 6? I am not in a rush to sell it.

I'm not sure what to price it at yet (I need to get a trade-in estimate (i.e. lowball robbery) first and then price it higher to make it worthwhile for me to sell it myself).

I would welcome your views on pricing.

Details:
- 2004 GT-I4 sedan (GFX package)
- 5 speed
- Factory and Krown rustproofing, stone chips touched up immediately. There is absolutely no rust, even on the inside lip of the fenders.
- Religiously maintained (my dealer hates me for how picky I am :) )
- MAP bumper-to-bumper warranty for 7yrs/160K (transferrable)
- New summer tires (Kumho Ecsta SPT - amazing grip, ride quality and they're quiet) and winter wheels/tires (good for another season at least)
- Mobil 1 from new, plus Redline MT-90 in transmission
- choice of K&N panel air filter or Cosmo racing SRI (or take both!)
- 89,000 km
- Clutch and front brake pads replaced under warranty at around 40,000km
- I would certify and e-test it

The real reason I'm thinking of selling it is that I want an AWD car. I grew up driving RWD cars, and have never come to love my FWD Mazda. Living in Ottawa makes AWD more attractive over RWD.

Thanks.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hey brendan, how's it going buddy !!!

I can vouch for this guy's car ... its in great shape and I would've bought it if I wasnt in a hurry :p ...

·
Registered
635 Posts
oh I see you bought the Kumho's ?? I was thinking about getting them too next summer ... where did you get them from and how much ??? ...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I belong to DirectBuy, so I got them at cost. I would order them online from Tiretrends.com or go to OK Tire. Both will likely have them at close to cost. Stores only make about $100 per set of 4.

·
Registered
195 Posts
good stuff! enjoy your new Subie! I just sold me M6 Wagon for a new WRX wagon ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts