Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you to everyone in this community. I've never been part of a car forum before and I truly appreciate the help and support with all my noob questions. Special shout outs to @bayuka, @OCTOGONPC, @donkeygrundel @sinister6, all the admins and all the members of this awesome community! Trust me, this is not the last Mazda I'll own. What should I get next? RX-8??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts
Look(ed) very clean and nice! I'm a big fan of the RX-8, but you've got to be Rotary ready. As long as it's a manual+Mazda all is good. Good luck on your next search.

·
Super Moderator
16,842 Posts
Sad to see you go, but you know you're always welcome here even without a Mazda!

Go get an Mx-5 RF for me and my wife's sake :D

·
Registered
762 Posts
Till 2020

Thank you to everyone in this community. I've never been part of a car forum before and I truly appreciate the help and support with all my noob questions. Special shout outs to @bayuka, @OCTOGONPC, @donkeygrundel @sinister6, all the admins and all the members of this awesome community! Trust me, this is not the last Mazda I'll own. What should I get next? RX-8??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I'm still in it...though my original car was totaled, I got a look-a-like replacement (minus the cool parts). Anywho...Hope to see you again @soopa76 when the Official Gen 4.X drops! Peace and Chicken Grease!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Glad to have you @soopa76 and hope to see you again! Sad to see you go but we'll be waiting for your return. The Zoom never stops! Good luck with the next purchase!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts