Mazda 6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got these off another member back in Oct of last year, but never installed em'. They have very little wear and tear. I didn't find his original post, but he claimed that there was about 200 miles on em'. I'm selling em' cuz I've decided to go a different route and I also have suspension probs. I'll let em go for 110 usd + shipping. If you're interested, PM me and thanks. Will...

[attachment=19176:copy_for_6club.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
382 Posts
check your PM's! :cheers:

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
204 Posts
hell yeah they are good. BUt "beware". Your car will look insane with these springs. once settled, you are looking at a tad over 2" on all four corners. Trust me, get koni yellows and forget about ride quality...LOL But what you will gain is 1) insanely awesome stance, 2) insane handling, 3) the ability to scoot under a semi truck load like in the movies...LOLOLOL

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hell yeah they are good. BUt "beware". Your car will look insane with these springs. once settled, you are looking at a tad over 2" on all four corners. Trust me, get koni yellows and forget about ride quality...LOL But what you will gain is 1) insanely awesome stance, 2) insane handling, 3) the ability to scoot under a semi truck load like in the movies...LOLOLOL[/b]
Kinda blastin' my sell, homie... LOL... Yeah, I didn't put em' on cuz I was a lil' worried about my shocks and all. Plus, I'm havin' probs w/ my front end as is. I'll wait for coilovers.

By the way, they're pending sale...

·
Registered
382 Posts
FINALLY! payment sent!

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FINALLY! payment sent![/b]
PM'd... Good lookin' on the communication...

·
Registered
169 Posts
congrats on the sale. I have the same springs and they look and feel awesome. :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
GOT DAMN! hells yes... what an awesome way to come home from work! with a box that has Tien written all over it on my porch! thank you very much!

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GOT DAMN! hells yes... what an awesome way to come home from work! with a box that has Tien written all over it on my porch! thank you very much![/b]
Outstanding!!! Glad they got there, safely and I got a lil' more good news. Shipping was less than what they quoted so you'll be gettin' a check for 10 bucks. Make sure you're available for the next VA Beach meet. Holla...

MODS; PLEASE CLOSE...

·
Registered
382 Posts
Oustanding!!! Glad they got there, safely and I got a lil' more good news. Shipping was less than what they quoted so you'll be gettin' a check for 10 bucks. Make sure you're available for the next VA Beach meet. Holla...

MODS; PLEASE CLOSE...[/b]

maybe if its warm i'll come!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.