Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

FOR SALE: SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.

This was taken off my '03 and I'm sure it'll fit other years with a V6.

What's included: everything needed for the install plus an extra filter and a cleaning kit.

Condition: Used with 25k miles. There is abrasion damage on the lower elbow part of the pipe. The rubber surrounding of the heat shield fell off and pretty much polished that part of the pipe. It is unnoticeable while it is installed. The damage is limited only to the outside of the pipe and does not affect the inner portion.

Price: SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.

I thank everyone who showed an interest.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Pm sent too, if fearturtle doesnt get it first.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
350 shipped is a decent deal. And sorry for the flaming, thought it would be easier to sell if you downed the price. Great product. People were selling before for 300 shipped with 30k. Good luck with sales. Bump.

·
Registered
366 Posts
PM Answered too...

·
Registered
366 Posts
It's tentatively sold at the moment. Things can change. I'll keep you posted.
[/b]
Yes, im the one buying it, wait for my paypal to verify, then im transfering the money to him. :yesnod:

·
Registered
366 Posts
damn you!! just kidding.
[/b]
Socal714guy PMed me and asked me if i wanted to buy his, PM him and c if he'll sell it to u, just trying to help u, lol.

·
Registered
366 Posts
what does this CPE thing do?
[/b]
So far its the best intake for our mazda6's. Search up CP-e intakes on the V6 forum and read up on it. Im sure after u read about it, ull want to buy it. :yesnod:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.