Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my stock M6 GTR 19" wheels/tires and am willing to negotiate on price. Would like to keep it somewhat local, if possible.

Stock 2018 Mazda 6 GTR wheels and tires in Like New condition. Only 75 MILES were driven on this set before I took them off and installed my summer set.

WHEELS:
• GTR Alloy Wheel
• 19 x 7.5
• Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3 (4.5) / Lug Thread: M12x1.5
• Offset: +45
• Center Bore: 67.1

TIRES:
• FALKEN ZIEX ZE001 A/S
• 225/45R19
• 27” diameter / 9" wide

– Includes installed OEM TPMS sensors, lug nuts and center caps
– Already mounted and balanced, ready to install

$1100 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
updated price –*$1,250.00

J

·
0 Posts
I have the same setup on my 2018 GTR. Really prefer the brighter finish than the gunmetal finish and would love to trade with another GTR owner.

Just curious, what are you replacing the OEM setup with?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the same setup on my 2018 GTR. Really prefer the brighter finish than the gunmetal finish and would love to trade with another GTR owner.

Just curious, what are you replacing the OEM setup with?

I went with ENKEI Tuning Series TD5 Pearl Black (18 x 8 / ET +45) wheels and CONTINENTAL Extreme Contact Sport (97Y) (235/50R18) Tires. Took about 10lbs off per wheel/tire, and I love the darker wheels on the white body. Pics attached.

I just need a set for winter, being up in NE Ohio I need something that will grip snow/ice well. Looking at the BRIDGESTONE BLIZZAK WS80 (235/55R17) tires on the FOCAL F20 17x8 wheels; and I'll probably get them in the next week or two. Selling the OEM set to help out with the summer and winter sets.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
updated price – $1,100.00

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These have been SOLD, and are no longer available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts