Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm in the OC this weekend, crashing at Jason's place. Who's around? Would like to see some of the cars round there for sure. Like maybe MrTea's turbo of course? So anybody down for meeting up over weekend or Mon night?

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
atom44wat and i drive up to San Jose to get my car on sat (that's the plan at least). i don't have my schedule for next week yet, so not sure what we can do, but i usually work monday mornings, but never for sure. i'll let you know if we can set something up.

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
is that soccer or something? i think mexico's gonna win again!

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
i work sunday, so i'm out, i won't know the rest of next week until tomorrow. i'm trying to get wed/thurs off since Juan from HiBoost is in town and the car is going to him for a couple days.

we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
778 Posts
atom44wat and i drive up to San Jose to get my car on sat (that's the plan at least). i don't have my schedule for next week yet, so not sure what we can do, but i usually work monday mornings, but never for sure. i'll let you know if we can set something up.
[/b]
when u headed over here to SJ??? maybe me and the nor*cal guys can meet u up...go for a drive....do whatever...lemme know...it would be koo to meet some of the so-cal people...

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
we should be there from about 1:00 until about 7:00. gonna be doing a turn around, full 850miles on sat...don't know how much time we'll have up there. maybe lunch or something?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
6 Participants
Chode6i
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing