Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title says, I'm selling '06 GT. I have it listed on offer-up and craiglist.
I'd like to sell this car soon. Craigslist post with pics below. I just updated the price on the title to match the craigslist and offer-up prices. but i will sell lower than list.
IMG_20200222_101659.jpg IMG_20200222_101733.jpg IMG_20200222_101804.jpg IMG_20200222_101840.jpg

New timing chain and vvt cam sprocket and thermostat.

Fixer upper, because of the body work and the window and keyless entry problems. Needs a new windshield.

Features:
Intercooled 2.3l Turbocharged inline 4
6-speed manual transmission (dog leg reverse gear)
Bose stereo system
6 disc CD changer
Heated front seats
LATCH system for child safety seats
Fog lights
Adjustable tilt head lights
Bridgestone Potenza tire
Powered Adjustable Driver's seat
Cruise control
Audio controls on steering wheel
Cargo net for groceries in trunk

Engine runs strong and has been given rotella t6. No smoking turbo.comes with 3 smart key cards and one key. Can post more pictures if interested. Title in hand and ready to go.

The Cobb intake is included along with the stock intake. Fuel economy commuting westbound on the 91 was a consistently between 20-21 mpg when using 14 gal, or more, of 91 octane - with the AC running. AC blows cold during the summer, too!

Timing chain is 10k miles old
Thermostat is 2k miles old
Needs transmission and diff fluid change
Clutch sticks in the winter (you just pull the pedal back with your foot if it happens.)
Idle is 550 rpm in the winter and 750rpm the rest of the year.

Smogged in March and tags are current, so you won't be paying much for registration if you're reading this in or before June.

If the ad doesn't say sold, then the car is still for sale.

Lost the key just dropped the price. You need a tow truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To be clear I have three smart keys. Something is wrong with the sensor in the cabin that's keeping the ignition switch from turning. The key that I lost is the emergency transponder key

1 - 5 of 5 Posts