Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't think more than 1 person from here goes to the Tuesday meets, don't think i've met anyone from 6club since we used to do the Cerritos meets......so it's been a while.

i hear people talking about meeting up, and how there's never meets out here....well here's a chance. Bonfire meet at Bolsa Chica State Beach (by PCH & Warner Ave) on Sat. June 28th. the plan is to start 2 or so, but it's a beach, feel free to get there whenever you want. and plans are to stay until people leave, or 10pm when the beach closes.

there are a good 15-20 people so far from MOCC and M3F expected already....would be nice to get some 6's there. For those that aren't going to make it to Mazdafest, this is a good chance to still get out and meet a lot of Mazda guys and have a good time.

there is a list over on MOCC with people bringing items, but if anyone from here wants to go and bring something, post it and i'll transfer the info if that is easier. and if anyone is thinking about going, but has a bit of driving, you are more than welcome to head out early and meet at my place (few miles from the beach where we are meeting) and just head down whenever we want.

....Again, those bitching about not having meets in SoCal, here's your chance!

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
...do no one wants to meet eh?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Must be the gas prices? haha

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I might drive down for an hour or so, but i have plans for that afternoon/evening since it is the saturday before my b-day.

·
Registered
259 Posts
QUOTE (explorecaves @ Jun 17 2008, 09:49 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1371587
I might drive down for an hour or so, but i have plans for that afternoon/evening since it is the saturday before my b-day.[/b]
No shit...same B-day as me...w00t :laugh:

QUOTE (6jen @ Jun 17 2008, 11:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1371622
I want to go. Used to live right over there. But I don't know that far in advance whats up that weekend. So maybe I will bring my 6 down.[/b]
Let's do it!

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i haven't seen the wagon yet, so that would be great guys!!

again, i'm not twisting arms, but i don't think the 6 guys have met up at all other than the old cerritos meet. so might be nice to get something together, and it's at the beach!

·
Registered
259 Posts
It's a date! lol
The best thing i like about the wagon is that it doesn't even look custom. Ppl don't even notice. But those that know do a double take with that WTF look on their face :huh:

Actually, there was a good turnout of 6's at Hugh's in Feb....funny, i didn't see your car there :nono: :laugh:

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol, my car won't be at the bonfire either....but EVERY meet we have a track it will be there, i promise! in fact, i was at the track during Hugh's party as well...though not in my 6 that weekend. it's hard to risk daily driving that car at this point for me...i mean, i will from time to time, but i'd rather not get pulled over for something random and have the car taken away for being a frankenstein smog maker.

...but the miata is fun as sh*t! it'll be there. and again, for those that might be driving a while, you are welcome to hang at my place until we head to the beach if people wanna head over earlier for whatever reason.

·
Registered
259 Posts
hehehe, right on man.
I know you wouldn't miss a track day!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Well, I don't know if I will be making it down this time. I just dropped my 6 off at the body shop to repair a hit and run. $1200 to fix paint scratches on the passenger rear quarter panel, curb rash to the wheel, and alignment... I might make it down in the wife's Rav4, but we will see.

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i was running late and the same thing happened to me....so just went back home.

...but i'm a lot closer than you guys! that must have sucked. if anyone is ever bored on Sat in the HB area, i'm usually down to hang/lunch whatever...just call.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts