Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for the 6 being a big seller you don't see too many of them. So lets count!
[glow tcolor=red, fcolor=black, size=20, strength=5]1[/glow]

southern cali only please!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Replying to Topic 'SoCal 6 count'

I think he's asking for a count of owners (that'd be us :) ) in SoCal, not how many we've seen. I'm #4 on the thread, it appears.

·
Registered
498 Posts

Originally posted by SDSilver6

I think he's asking for a count of owners (that'd be us :)  ) in SoCal, not how many we've seen.  I'm #4 on the thread, it appears.[/b]
Hmmm.... actually, I stand corrected. It looks as though both mbf0102's and CaImPoRtTuNeR's posts (the ones after atom44wat originally started the thread) were both sightings, and not reports of actual ownership. Therefore, that would make me

[glow tcolor=red, fcolor=black, size=8, strength=1]2[/glow]

Rather than 4 as I had originally posted. Which would then make fuzion98 #3.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Reading Topic: SoCal 6 count

Nope

I'm number 2 Got Mine on March 11th

Just making an observation on how few I have seen.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Picked mine up 4/16/03 in Culver City. Haven't seen a single one on the road everywhere from West LA to Mid-Wilshire area to Pasadena. I laugh at all those 3 series BMW owners that think they're sooooooo cool owning something that everyone else has. =) Still a cool car, but better to be unique I think.

·
Registered
35 Posts

[glow tcolor=blue, fcolor=black, size=2, strength=1]Saw a black 6 in Rosarito Beach this past weekend I left mine at home we took the truck[/glow]

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

you culver sity boys, did you get you're car from Peter? Old guy very enthustiastic!?

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: SoCal 6 count

mazda16 i live in torrance. look for my license plate it is MY 6. I am often at the torrance crossroads center

·
Registered
577 Posts

Mazda6i in Palmdale........

So when is the first SoCal Mazda6 meet going to take place?

If any of you guys want to take your Zoom Zoom cars out onto the race track, visit my other site:

www.RedlineTrackEvents.com

You can come test your skills against my wife in her Mazda6i.....and trust me, shes a good driver.. ;) so you will have your day cut out for you....

Nikolas

·
Registered
100 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: SoCal 6 count

u mean where in n out, petco, wilson park, home depot area? is that wut ur talkin about...the torrance crossroads place? and wut color 6 are u

1 - 20 of 37 Posts