Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been hovering this forum for quite a few months now a decided to buy a Liquid Platinum MS6 sport yesterday. All I can say about that car is DEAR GOD!!! :drive: I love this car and can't wait to get the shifting down so i can take full advantage. This is definately hands down the best car I have ever owned :D

dino

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome to the club, now just wait for the modding/tuning bug to take over! lol

·
Registered
978 Posts
Congrats on your new sweet ride! Checked out some MS6's at the meet we just had down here and it looks like an amazing car. Took me a while to get used to the on/off clutch, but now I think I've improved a lot.

Welcome to the site and if you have a cam, share your new fascination with us!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Well I have been hovering this forum for quite a few months now a decided to buy a Liquid Platinum MS6 sport yesterday. All I can say about that car is DEAR GOD!!! :drive: I love this car and can't wait to get the shifting down so i can take full advantage. This is definately hands down the best car I have ever owned :D

dino
[/b]
Congrats!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
welcome. it's a great ride.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all for the welcome, this weekend me and a friend of mine(he has a 350z) are going to the top of the MOA parking ramp to snap some pictures then i will get some up, once a gagin thanks for the welcome

dino

1 - 8 of 8 Posts