Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a punk ass a kid like me. i'd like the see the ratio of married individuals to punk ass children of the "gen ipod," or whatever the frig we're called.

holler at me dudes!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wait, im gen y right? 22 years old. i just wanna make sure im not associated with that trendy piece of shit device.
[/b]
wait, i think gen ipod is like 9 year olds. maybe i'm y. who cares.

20 years old

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Married by common law marriage... will get married someday, currently engaged...
[/b]
common law? where do you live, alabama? i thought you were down in FL. . . http://www.unmarried.org/common.html

i'm single and a gen Xer. i've lived with my girlfriend for the past four years.

no kids, but i do have two little dogs that are more my speed.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
17 y/o punk here. :)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
i just wanna make sure im not associated with that trendy piece of shit device.
[/b]
yea. we're gen y. 20 here. lived with my bf for 2 months. no kids. just cats and newts.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
common law? where do you live, alabama? i thought you were down in FL. . . http://www.unmarried.org/common.html

i'm single and a gen Xer. i've lived with my girlfriend for the past four years.

no kids, but i do have two little dogs that are more my speed.
[/b]
I do live in FL and I *think* there was an adopted common law marriage recently... either way we have been together for as long as I can remember... most think we are married already....

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
25, single as hell here, and hating it....
[/b]
31... the rest is the same. Just remember though, it's better to be single than to force yourself into a relationship with the wrong person just to be in one.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
29 years old this past monday. Proud to be Gen X. The generation named after that stupid MP3 player should be angry for being labeled as such. Whats next? Generation LED keyboard?

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
i should add that i'm 30. my girlfriend is 25. i was already done with my five year hitch in the Marines a year before she graduated high school.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
29 years old this past monday. Proud to be Gen X. The generation named after that stupid MP3 player should be angry for being labeled as such. Whats next? Generation LED keyboard?
[/b]
...and I absolutely HATE to called Generation "X". I'd much rather be known as the "Baby Bust" generation.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
i should add that i'm 30. my girlfriend is 25. i was already done with my five year hitch in the Marines a year before she graduated high school.
[/b]

that amuses me. i'm 20 and my bf is 35 and is on his way to retiring from the USAF

·
Registered
200 Posts
31... the rest is the same. Just remember though, it's better to be single than to force yourself into a relationship with the wrong person just to be in one.
[/b]

Yeah, that's very true.....I just need to get out of this black hole of a town I live in....

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Yeah, that's very true.....I just need to get out of this black hole of a town I live in....
[/b]
i didn't know how shitty a *small* town could be, until i moved to columbus, GA. and it's the 2nd largest city in the state. . . i'd rather be home in detroit.

i couldn't imagine living in AR.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
About this Discussion
102 Replies
69 Participants
SLVR04M6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing