Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the front nose on this MS6? I've looked in the post where it was and no one mentioned it

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
That aint no lip... thats a replacement bumper...
[/b]
Sorry for the grammatical miscue...I like the look of the lip that's part of the bumper.

·
Registered
200 Posts
That is a lovely lip/bumper, but there is no way that car is going up my driveway. It would be broken hard lip.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I have been in this car many many times now. The lip is low yes but when the car is on the road it is managable. That car is riding on Tein coilovers. The rear of the car rubs on the current wheel setup with weight in the back. No weight = just fine. The bumper is fiber glass. This car was put together in 9 days for SEMA.

CF Trunk

If you guys have questions just ask

This was at the mazda tech show on Saturday

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
If you guys have questions just ask
[/b]
Do you know what model rims are on that car?

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
I want this! WHo's got it, and how much?

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
the kit is going to cost approx. $1800 for the CF version and i think around $1400 for the fiberglass. Info was from Donny @ RPM. He will be getting on here shortly to advertise this kit.

Rims are Tenzo GT-5 i believe....

·
Registered
32 Posts
the kit is going to cost approx. $1800 for the CF version and i think around $1400 for the fiberglass. Info was from Donny @ RPM. He will be getting on here shortly to advertise this kit.

Rims are Tenzo GT-5 i believe....
[/b]

YEAH, rims DEFINETLY look like Tenzo-R GT-5. I just put them on my 6 about a month ago in fact and i LOVE EM!!

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I dont think they made the trunk CF to save weight... its a showcar (but I could be wrong and they could have done it to save weight because of all the electronics in the trunk)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
16 Participants
Wiggum
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing