Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and I hit the gas and the car flutters then goes. I just aknwoledge it and keep going. I pay no mind.
A few days later, my wife is driving the car. She gets off the exits onto a nother road about 45 mph. She hits the gas and it flutters again..........why? It could be wheel spin covered by the dsc.......at 45. I wish...........LOL
Anyone else?
What do you think?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I know that most all speed6 owners... when shifting from 2nd to 3rd under heavy throttle.. will have something similar to what you're describing.... However if its happening while the car is in gear... and under steady throttle... right when you push the gas down more.... something else could be wrong....

·
Registered
566 Posts
Please see the thread in the engine area on "stuttering". It's exactly what you describe and there is unfortunately not a solution for it yet...

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Another reflash possibly?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Honestly, I havn't gotten the recall reflash. I'm going to wait about 8 months and then get a reflash, rather then seeing my dealer every 3 weeks for a reflash. Hopefully they sort out the kinks.

I've had powerloss maybe 3-4 times in the 8 months I've had this car, and I get the stutter all the time.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.