Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall Mazda lovers!!! i hope im posting in the right place :confused: please let me know!!!!
I know ive been slacking a bit but i actually was really busy with work and life but i finally had some time and took pics of my ride with all the little stuff i got done to it!
so what ive done so far:
H&R Springs and 20x9 Niche Verona wheels wrapped in 245 35 Toyo Proxes 4 Plus (no issues at all, the ride is great and no rubbing whats so evarr with 5 ppl in the car taking corners) and looks GREAT!!! :lol::lol::lol:
20% tint all around
LED'd the shite out of it!!! literally :D (will post pics later)
Yellow tint on foglights (i love the way it looks and at night its yellow as hell with stock bulbs)
Wrapped front badge and 2 side pieces in the grille with carbon fiber vinyl
Debadged and selfmade an evil M out of stock rear emblem (wrapped in carbon fiber also)
Real Carbon Fiber rear license plate cover
Window visors, all the chrome crap wrapped in carbon fiber, paint calipers, bigger exhaust tips(theyresodamnsmallitfknpissesmeoff!!!) and MAYBE intake------all that coming soon!
Ive rocked the wheels for a lil bit but i dont wanna trash them going up the mountains so im in the process of plastidipping my stockers right now for the winter and gonna throw a roof rack on! will keep you guys updated but heres the ride as it sits right now!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Nice and clean --- a little drop with Tanabe springs and you're golden

Reactions: V3KTOR

·
Registered
477 Posts
its already dropped on H&R springs im not sure if i wanna go lower
Well sheeeeit .... good to go then! Again, nice and clean - looks solid.

I wouldnt go lower, but that's just me.

Reactions: V3KTOR

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
20x9 et 35 or 20x9.5 et40 are the optimal big wheel sizes. 245/35 vs 255/35 tires is a matter of preferences, as an argument could be made for either. 5mm rear spacers and a little added negative camber at the front wheels would make wheel flushness match perfectly.

·
Registered
458 Posts
20x9 et 35 or 20x9.5 et40 are the optimal big wheel sizes. 245/35 vs 255/35 tires is a matter of preferences, as an argument could be made for either. 5mm rear spacers and a little added negative camber at the front wheels would make wheel flushness match perfectly.
Hate to threadjack but will I have a problem with 20x8.5 with 35 offset?

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Hate to threadjack but will I have a problem with 20x8.5 with 35 offset?
No, you won't even have to roll the rear fenders.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
car looks good

1 - 20 of 40 Posts