Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was driving today and I saw a Mazda 3 that looked like a speed, so of course i went speeding up near it to check it out. It had the new mazdaspeed rims, the speed spoiler, and the speed hood scoop. When i looked at the back though, it only said Mazda3. So I'm officially confused out the ass. Can you just get them upgrades on a normal Mazda3?:confused:

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Kinda like the SXT 4 Neon a few years ago? Lol!!
Hmmm...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Saw one at the dealer on Friday when i was there but i could have sworn it said Mazdaspeed on the back

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
i have been confused about the mazdaspeed 3 from the beginning, is it a station wagon?, do poeple really think fwd cars are fun to drive?why do I.T Guys think they are so cool? do we all see colors the same? why am i here?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
i have been confused about the mazdaspeed 3 from the beginning, is it a station wagon?
Yes...no...maybe so.

do people really think fwd cars are fun to drive?
One of the most fun cars I ever owned was my Shelby Daytona. So yes....but then again I also thought my ancient 2.2 liter RWD Celica and my 3rd gen 150 hp LG4 Firebird were fun so I am not a reliable source.

why do I.T Guys think they are so cool?
User error.
That's what they tell me when their "upgrade" requires 4 more steps than I previously had to use.
It's "better" now because it's more difficult and convoluted and a pain in the ass when it doesn't have to be therefore I.T. guys are so cool because they are difficult, convoluted, and a pain in the ass when they don't have to be.

do we all see colors the same?
I see default colors.
My wife can tell the difference between burgandy, maroon, and wine. They all look reddish-purple to me.

why am i here?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahaha, so the question is left unanswered. Can you get the Mazda3 with all these upgrades without just getting a speed 3?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Who knows, I think they are super ugly. They look like a retarded mini-mini-van.

·
Registered
368 Posts
hahaha, so the question is left unanswered. Can you get the Mazda3 with all these upgrades without just getting a speed 3?

Don't think so. Without seeing the actual car, I would say the guy either added the "body kit" from speed to a regular 3 or just swapped the regular badges on to his speed

·
Premium Member
2,168 Posts
I'm pretty sure you can't, not the hood scoop anyway. It would be totally useless in the regular 3.

·
Registered
458 Posts
The new 3's look a bit too happy for my taste.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
I "heard" that there were at least 3 Speed6s running together @ 140+ mph on a rural VA highway last evening. Any truth to that?

Reactions: AtTheDriveIn

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I honestly can't tell the difference between the two on the street. Whenever I think I see an MS3 it's not... I'm always trying to read the badge... but not too hard, because I don't really care, lol.

·
Premium Member
2,168 Posts
I honestly can't tell the difference between the two on the street. Whenever I think I see an MS3 it's not... I'm always trying to read the badge... but not too hard, because I don't really care, lol.
For the 2010s, look for the hood scoop...

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Hahahaha!!!!! Omg that's hilarious!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts