Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking to see if we can get the shirts yet. I wasnt clear on that poll.
Does there need to be a certain amount of people that order.
What kind can we get? Polo's, tee's, work shirts?
thanks

·
Registered
823 Posts
I may be speaking out of turn on this one, but I believe he would need permission to use the logo on the shirts. To my understanding he got permission to put the logo on hats, and that's where that started. I don't believe it to be an interest basis, but more a legal basis to get the logo's on shirts.

·
Registered
313 Posts
it would be a great way to recruit new members. its not like we can bring our cars with the stickers everywhere other than the roads.

although when i get the stickers im order two sets so i can stick'em on my laptop and whatever else i can put them on.

oh and i'll be gettin hats soon too.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Whats the difference in putting it on hats and shirts??
That dosent make any sence.
[/b]
It doesn't make sense to me either, but it's within Guju's rights. He said, "hat's only".

A rationale would be very welcome.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Actually, Gujustud is out of town right now. He should be back pretty soon. The issue, as I understand it, with the shirts is use of the logo so much as the design. Guju has a guy working on a design for the shirts, and I think he is awaiting the outcome of that.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Actually, Gujustud is out of town right now. He should be back pretty soon. The issue, as I understand it, with the shirts is use of the logo so much as the design. Guju has a guy working on a design for the shirts, and I think he is awaiting the outcome of that.
[/b]
Any word on this topic?

---Aloha

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Yep. I had heard about shirts from Guju too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
txwagon
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing