Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in the idea....you know like cruise for a few hundred miles or so on a nice day, hitting some nice twisties and landmark locals..

think gumball 3000 =)

·
Registered
297 Posts
If you're planning one, it better be in a weekend...I was thinking a convoy to Vegas...it's the only feasible place to go to enjoy a drive and the entire trip...I may have hook-ups at the club in Rio, and for all those single fellas, I might also know a promoter who works for Seamless (strip club during the day and night club during the night)...just a thought...

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
thinking of a day trip or a weekend? i know we "plan" a annual meet in vegas every year, and even with 8 months notice we tend to have about 10 people or so show up. so unless it's a really well setup day trip, it usually makes for a small turn out. we did a nice run into PV a couple years back that was fun, got some cool pics and whatnot.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ksource - sounds good, I'm definately in for a day-long cruise in a weekend :drive:

Techno.... Vegas sounds cool too, the wife would like to go, but looking at her face :irate: , the strip club is probably out of the question for me :D

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Vegas occurs every June. 2007 will make year 4 for us :) We generally start planning it after the holidays, so stay tuned for that!

·
Registered
329 Posts
I am down for a cruise. Vegas or up the coast somewhere would be nice.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea I know the RX7club does it to vegas once in awhile and thought I'd like to do the same, however I don't own a rex...so no go for that.

Wouldn't mind going to Vegas, also wouldn't mind hitting some twisties on the way there =)

I originally thought a day run, like all dayer from morning til late night, but weekend is fine.

Too bad June is far as hell =( was thinking more in the lines of winter time.

Anyways we need to figure out something, if its weekend in Vegas, I need to start saving up the cash to stay somewhere...otherwise I'll be sleeping in my car. haha

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
If you're planning one, it better be in a weekend...I was thinking a convoy to Vegas...it's the only feasible place to go to enjoy a drive and the entire trip...I may have hook-ups at the club in Rio, and for all those single fellas, I might also know a promoter who works for Seamless (strip club during the day and night club during the night)...just a thought...
[/b]

lol what is the name of your promotor? I think I might know the same guy.

and yeah, I got hook ups at the Palms...friend's aunt is the GM there. VIP treatment lol.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Well, if its Vegas, I'm going to sit this one out. I save for the yearly trip we do as is :) And I'd rather not break tradition after 3 years and go earlier. I'd be up for something though. In the past we've done meets in central Cali with the NorCal guys.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
meh, whatever is good...anyone going to Sevenstock?

·
Registered
793 Posts
im down for the central cal meet up...i missed the last ones. heard about it the weekend after.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Going to SF is quite a chunk farther than LV though...=\

·
Registered
329 Posts
A cruise up to Monterey or Carmel would be pretty sweet.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Going to SF is quite a chunk farther than LV though...=\
[/b]
We never went all the way up, we met in the middle.

·
Registered
364 Posts
If you all plan on coming to Vegas before the annual June meet, let us know! We can plan on having all the other mazdas members join us for a ride through Valley of fire or something!
And hey- if you have connections at Palms.. I could always use them! I am actually looking for a weekend job..
Any way, let me know if anyone plans on coming here to Vegas!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Vegas is great but June is a long wait :hoho:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts