Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey how strong is the so cal membership here? we just had a 3 meet and had all of 5 cars turn out. It wasn't bad for the first one but I thought inviting other forums might help out attendence and since were all mazdas thought I'd start here. Who is going to Mazdafest for example?

·
Registered
297 Posts
you posted it on the wrong region dude java script:emoticon(':nono:',%20'smid_13')...should've posted it on "Pacific and Pacific NW"...anyway, yeah, it would've nice to have a meet just for So Cal peeps...mazdafest is tempting but I'll pass this yr...

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
There is a small group of us going to mazdafest. Alos, there is a core group in SD and OC. Us OC guys see each other fairly often. So much so that we just call each other up. Really never plan anything. We typically just drive over to each other.

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
this sat at the wax museum! 4:00

·
Registered
297 Posts
OK, since summer is almost and I know OC has some nice beaches to boogie board, I might finally meet you guys...let me know when the next meet will be...I'll pass on the Mazdafest this year-so broke after purchasing CP-E Headers; not to mention, was forced to spend another $500 on changing my brake system...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I won't make it to the 13th meet mr tea, I'm assuming that's the same one as the mazda3forums meet since you said you were going to that one. My car is supposed to be in the SCI booth on the 21st at mazdafest. Yours is going in Ricardo's right?

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
yeah, both socal's and atom44's cars were at the tech event.

i don't think i'll be in anyone's booth at Mazdafest as i got the car to race, not to sit....but maybe they'll have room to park it by them?

and Techno....just hitch a ride to Mazdafest! there's a few people going that way, can't afford the drive, but most can afford the 50-80 to hitch a ride. believe me, when you get to even ride around in the car on the track and see what it can do it's damn fun!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Sweet but I'll have to pass...I've got better things to do like work...hahaha...I think its a catch 22, I'm earning time and a half but I'm missing the event...I would really like to go but I can't...enjoy ya'll and let me know if there is a meet down at OC...oh yeah, did any of you peeps buy the CP-E headers?...cuz I'm having issues with the O2 sensor extensions or I should say extension...yes, they only sent me one of the three needed...so my question is, if you did have it installed, how did you work it out since your missing the other two extensions?...again, only if you have purchased it...thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya it was there. were u there? if so did we meet?
[/b]
yeah I meet you sorta anyway, My car was eclipsed behind a truck, didn't really feel like putting it next to all the modded 8's and 6's since all mine had at the time was springs. My car will be at mazdafest.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
7 Participants
Pygeum
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing