Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys i know a lot of you So.Cal Mazdaspeed 6 guys wanted to meet some fellow owners, so I figured i'd setup a meet. 6s/i owners welcome!

BJ's Restraunt in Brea (Off of the 57 fwy and Imperial Hwy)
Wednesday 9/27/06 @ 8pm

So lets get a list of who's gunna go! :drive:

1. WRC2
2. blaeznazn24 (maybe)
3. atom44wat (maybe)
4. sicmazda6 (maybe)
5. Chode6i (maybe)
6. underoath777
7. Tony Phalen

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Sounds like a good idea, we need more active speed6 owners in SoCal :) I can't make a weekday meet in the OC, so have fun!

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
...so 1 speed is going there?

i'm workin, so no go here.

there's a few guys in the HB/LB area now, maybe the BJ's in that area would be easier? there's like 3 to choose from.

·
Registered
329 Posts
...so 1 speed is going there?

i'm workin, so no go here.

there's a few guys in the HB/LB area now, maybe the BJ's in that area would be easier? there's like 3 to choose from.
[/b]
I'm about the same distance from all of the locations that you've listed. There is also a BJ's in Cerritos if that's better for anyone. I will do my best to attend so make it 2 SPEED6's.

FYI... the parking at the Long Beach BJ's is not good because it's on 2nd Street in Belmont Shore.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The BJ's in Cerritos would be better for me only because it's only 5 minutes away.

What about something like the Super Autobachs....maybe show that place there is some interest in this car and to start carrying parts for it.

Or not. BJ's works for me, too.

·
Registered
329 Posts
The BJ's in Cerritos would be better for me only because it's only 5 minutes away.

What about something like the Super Autobachs....maybe show that place there is some interest in this car and to start carrying parts for it.

Or not. BJ's works for me, too.
[/b]
That would be great! I was just there yesterday and there isn't any Mazda stuff in there. They are also an authorized distributor for Autoexe. Then if we want a beer afterwards BJ's is down the street.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I have work wed. as well so wouldn't know for sure if I could make it.

There's a BJ around my area, Monrovia =) haha..that I could make.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
if we're just listing place, you should go to Red Robin in La Habra, plenty of parking there, and i'm there from 7AM till midnight...but at least my car could be in a pic or 2.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
oh shit, this is next week? i thought it was yesterday from what adam said....i'm off next thursday. i worked 18hours yesterday in La Habra, which is why i said go there.

i can make it next week wherever i'd guess.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I arranged my schedule so that I can definitely be there... wherever there is going to be.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts