Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:spin: Its snowing in Portland :spin:. I drove in to work at 5 AM and it started at about 5:15 when I was crossing the Ross Island. Took about 5 minutes and I couldn't see pavement anymore. Now it is total gridlock out there. I am guessing it will take me about 2-3 hours to get home. Good thing I took the Xterra today but its not going to make the trip home any faster, just more safe. Should make for some good news tonight though!

·
Registered
172 Posts
I was in your same shoes today too. Living out in McMinnville driving too Newberg at 6 am. Then driving home was ok. But onn the way too work on part of hwy 18 the car in front(far in front of course) moved in to the on-coming lane, next thing i saw was headlights in my lane!!! A car had slid into our lane of traffice. but lucky for me I was going slow enough too not worry about it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Im in Vancouver and it isn't any nicer here. Last time I checked there was 3" of snow out and ice underneath it. I am interested to see how it will be in the morning. Looks like all of this will freeze over and be total crap in the morning. Yay! I did drive my 6 today with studs on and didn't have any problems at all. Very satisfied. And people laughed at me when I put them on after the first snow. Now whos laughing.

·
Registered
151 Posts
same thing in everett this morning. commute really sucked. made it to work okay though. :drive:

·
Registered
172 Posts
I saw that on tv this afternoon. Sucks for the driver but hillarous for everyone watching tho LOL!!1 I never thought I would see something like that.... real life bumber cars LOL!!! The guy filming that clip said he stoped filming affter like the 15th seperate wreck this morning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.