Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's my smokestone6. i dont remember seeing anyone with this color. does anyone else have em? ive only had my 6 for about 6 months. :yesnod: ... once it gets warmer, im gonna get HIDs, fogs, springs, a new grille and black out my black emblem. its wayyy too cold to do anything right now. :sarc:

and i took these with the nikon D90 if anyone was wondering. haha.

eyelids.

zoom-zoom.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
QUOTE (xGiLBE33 @ Jan 24 2009, 08:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1509177
here's my smokestone6. i dont remember seeing anyone with this color. does anyone else have em? ive only had my 6 for about 6 months. :yesnod: ... once it gets warmer, im gonna get HIDs, fogs, springs, a new grille and black out my black emblem. its wayyy too cold to do anything right now. :sarc:

and i took these with the nikon D90 if anyone was wondering. haha.

eyelids.

zoom-zoom.

[/b]
correct me if im wrong, but isn't smokestone and pebble-ash the same color? i believe theres already a thread for pebble-ash owners. i think if you search you can find the thread for it.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (H15A5H1 @ Jan 25 2009, 02:51 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1509245
correct me if im wrong, but isn't smokestone and pebble-ash the same color? i believe theres already a thread for pebble-ash owners. i think if you search you can find the thread for it.[/b]
is it? if it is, i'm assuming the "smokestone" is jus actual dealer color name? haha. unless they put pebble-ash on 03-05 models? or jus did both? who knows.

i was jus sharing mine. but i'll go find that thread. :D

edit: yea, i guess you were right.. haha.

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
No, smokestone replaced pebble ash in 07. Pebble ash is darker and has more of a gold touch while smokestone is almost silver/peach. Similar but at the same time, rather different.

A friend of mine had an 07 6i in smokestone and we had a photo of our cars at the dragstrip. Can't find it now, but the difference between the two is obvious.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts