Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
[attachmentid=11935]

Trying out a new camera and thought this picture showed the overlays well.
[/b]
likin' the overlays...what percentage was it - i assume rock blocker? also do you mind doing a pic w/ the lights on?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
likin' the overlays...what percentage was it - i assume rock blocker? also do you mind doing a pic w/ the lights on?
[/b]
Thanks! I'll take additional pics tomorrow. And yes, rockblocker on the fogs and clearguard on the sidemarkers. If I remember correctly, clearguard only offered one shade unlike rockblocker that offers two different shades. I believe mine would be equivelant to the lighter shade from rockblocker. when the lights are on they still look amber.

·
Registered
748 Posts
[attachmentid=11935]

Trying out a new camera and thought this picture showed the overlays well.
[/b]
Which yellow fogs did you install? Have any pics of the yellow fogs during day and night? I want to get some yellow fogs that also stand out during the day, i like the look when i see a corvette with its bright orange fogs on during the day but i want yellow instead. so if you can take a pic of them during the day i would appreaciate it. :D

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which yellow fogs did you install? Have any pics of the yellow fogs during day and night? I want to get some yellow fogs that also stand out during the day, i like the look when i see a corvette with its bright orange fogs on during the day but i want yellow instead. so if you can take a pic of them during the day i would appreaciate it. :D
[/b]
These are yellow overlays from Rockblocker.com, not actually yellow fogs. When the lights are on there is only a slight yellow tint to the fog. I find these lights are quite useless for driving but they do add a bit of visual safety for oncoming vehicles. I thought I would do something different by adding the yelow overlays.

·
Registered
978 Posts
btw - how'd you get that effect on the picture? was that generated in the camera or post production? and what cam did you get? i like how the edge is fuzzed out and dark while the center pops out.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
btw - how'd you get that effect on the picture? was that generated in the camera or post production? and what cam did you get? i like how the edge is fuzzed out and dark while the center pops out.
[/b]
Kodak EasyShare Z650 camera and the effect was done with the included program for the comp. I think I found it under the"edit photo" section. It's kinda fun to mess with each picture. The camera seems pretty nice, alot of different features and with 6.1 allows for pretty good enlargements. It also has 10x optical zoom. I'm still trying to figure everything out.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Someone wanna point me to the Clear Guard site for this stuff? Thanks.
[/b]

Clearguard.com or Rockblocker.com

For the yellow, I ordered 2.5 inch rounds from the bulk film section of Rockblocker and trimmed to fit.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
remember to get clear-guard products from www.jinsu-power.com to get a discount . hehe.

(all price includes shipping to 48 U.S States)

·
Registered
748 Posts
These are yellow overlays from Rockblocker.com, not actually yellow fogs. When the lights are on there is only a slight yellow tint to the fog. I find these lights are quite useless for driving but they do add a bit of visual safety for oncoming vehicles. I thought I would do something different by adding the yelow overlays.
[/b]
looks good, i really like the yellow look on the bottom. I want to do the same but i want a really bright and noticeable yellow light, something you can see during the day as well. Similar to corvettes but yellow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
6 Participants
SLVR04M6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing