Mazda 6 Forums banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I got these a while back. I think they look GREAT on my Liquid Platinum MS6... FWIW, I had to Dremel some excess bits of plastic off of the sidemarker's harness plug in order to get it into the socket. It was like they didn't properly finish them at the factory, or it was simply made for a slightly different socket. Not a big deal, as everything worked out in the end... Only a bit of an inconvenience.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Installed yesterday on my Lapis Blue 6s. Fabulous. That little black border vanishes and they blend MUCH better with the blue than the yellow markers did. Had the same little problem with plastic flash on the connector, but it was easily resolved. RPM does it again! :cheers: :thumbup:

·
Registered
875 Posts
OK... so I did the blinker mod but the thing didn't even turn on.. maybe I did something wrong.. This is non polarized and should work right?

I unplugged the ground of the sidemarker and plugged it into the turn signal hot in the headlight housing.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #107

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
QUOTE (Iluv2zmzm @ Nov 21 2008, 07:24 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1479701
Hey Donny any chance to get these made with white LED's instead of amber?[/b]
It's possible, but it would require a large order to get the color changed, and I'm not sure there's sufficient demand, based upon our current sales.

·
Registered
798 Posts
QUOTE (ktan91 @ Sep 18 2008, 06:49 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1439241
OK... so I did the blinker mod but the thing didn't even turn on.. maybe I did something wrong.. This is non polarized and should work right?

I unplugged the ground of the sidemarker and plugged it into the turn signal hot in the headlight housing.[/b]
These are polarized. No workie with that mod, but I just finished a circuit design that will make it work. I'll be posting it soon. Maybe RPM would be interested in producing it?

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
does the RPM store still make these? i would really love to get a set, but i cant find them on the website.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
does the RPM store still make these? i would really love to get a set, but i cant find them on the website.
I see several of the fronts on ebay. I'd like to have a set of rears too, though.

101 - 119 of 119 Posts