Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone I am by no means even an amatuer photographer, I just like to take pictures :)
Anyways, I notice that some members on here take some nice car and other pics so I thought I would show some pics I took awhile ago with and without a circular polarizer on my camera (Actually the poalizer was left on, but was at max or min). A CP can be picked up pretty cheap and if you dont like glare, its the sol'n. Note the winshield, headlights and even the reflection off the leaves in the paint in both pics.

Note: These arent good quality but it gives you an idea.

keep the nice pics coming people!

Attachments

·
Registered
978 Posts
so the first pic used the polorizor while the second didn't? thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so the first pic used the polorizor while the second didn't? thanks for the tip.
[/b]
They were both taken with a polarizer, but the polarization angle was rotated with respect to the car. Notice either the windshield or windows are relfective, one or the other but not both, depending on which component of light you are blocking (without getting too technical).

And you guys are right, nothing beats polarized sunglasses for driving (or any other outdoor activity) - they are worth their weight in gold as far as Im concerned. They really make everything look better but they can take some getting used to as some things wont show up at certian angles and some surfaces look a little different.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
PURE AG
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing