Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Very nice, I see 1 RX-8's an auto :D

I think meets like this are pretty fun, you don't need some 15 ppl and if u all like near by it can be a reg thing.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Damn, those two RX-8s are hot! What does the "v" signify in their fronts, or is that the rotary sign. Also, seems like they have 3 exhaust pipes, one in the center and the two side ones, and the one RX-8 only has the two? Are these just different packages?

And I beleive all the rx-8s were 6 speed MTXs.. :D
[/b]
I should hope so! The 6 speed has a 0-60 of ~6 sec, whereas the automatic (why? i mean really) has a 0-60 thats almost 10seconds... which i think is pretty horrid for a "sports" car. It also gets a 4 speed auto, and 50Hp less (i think, 190 compared to 240). Not sure if the new ones improved the auto, as there was word of a better 6 speed one, but still.. ew. 6 speed is the way to go. :):):) Those cars with the "mazdaspeed' body kit are so freekin hot... I'm still bummed i missed this. That cruise must have been a total blast. So you guys managed to find "twisty" roads then. I always thought they were non existant in nebraska for some reason...

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont think the front or back chrome triangle means anything, just another lil weird design that the mazda designers came up with. As far as the one missing it, Im not sure. He might have done something with it Im guessing, as he does have racing beat exhaust :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Silver front/rear rotary accents are just there as an optional piece you can buy to highlight the molding. Both front and rear are just extra decorations.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
ah, I see. Looks cool though it looks a bit out of place on the front, though maybe its just me. Look hot as hell anyway. It would have been really funny if they were all silver / gray... hehe.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Very nice, I see 1 RX-8's an auto :D

I think meets like this are pretty fun, you don't need some 15 ppl and if u all like near by it can be a reg thing.
[/b]
Which one do you think that auto is? :)

·
Registered
823 Posts
I like a couple of the end pics of the the 3 six's out in front of the apt's. If you notice, there is a sign right there that says "Curbside Parking Prohibited"

You guys have a fun little drive afterwards?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I like a couple of the end pics of the the 3 six's out in front of the apt's. If you notice, there is a sign right there that says "Curbside Parking Prohibited"

You guys have a fun little drive afterwards?
[/b]
Now i need you to crop in the pic I took of my 6 all alone at the park in to the group pics so I can pretend I got there on time lol

·
Registered
153 Posts
who's the guy in the pic checking out your ride trouble? is that you?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
29 county = hick!!!! Haha! So glad I don't have a horrid Nebraska plate any more. The yellow and orange ones were the ugliest plates ever!

Cars look good.

·
Registered
683 Posts
in order of being taken here are my pics, I have hi-res copies of all these available pm me if you want one.

^^I Love this pic, it just rocks... =P

^^My Beast

^^ew look at this dirty car, noob! lol =P

·
Registered
805 Posts
where are the mountains in those pictures? :p

(for those folks that are oblivious, yes... I was joking)

Sometimes the little turnouts are the best... take the one that we recently had here in the pac nw...
Only 5 of us, but we did a few mods, had a great time, and there was free food, compliments of anjyl_99!
The big ones are akward (in my opinion) because there are so many people and it's not easy to introduce yourself to people you have only spoken to online... real life is so scary! lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts