Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, I have a small favor to ask for those of you lucky enough to live in Toronto. As a Leafs fan I do not always have the pleasure of seeing them play. But for Christmas my girlfriend was great and got my tickets to see them play here on Long Island. So my question is, is someone willing to go to the air Canada Center and pick up a yearbook or something for me so I have something for the team to sign? Of course I will compensate whoever is willing to do this for me. But it is so hard to find stuff around here for the Leafs. So if anyone can help out a fellow 6'er from the states please let me know through here or PM.

Thanks in advance!
ßill

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Can't you order one of those books?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tried ordering the book last season...never came. But I have all my jersey's signed, hat signed, cards signed, etc... So I'm always looking for new stuff to get signed. But the game is Feb. 22nd. So no real rush on anything. Any help would be great!!

Thanx
ßill

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
isn't it hard to get players to sign stuff... they're not exactly accessible unless you guys know something I don't lol.... booo leafs!!! go canucks go!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
isn't it hard to get players to sign stuff... they're not exactly accessible unless you guys know something I don't lol....
[/b]
actually around here its REALLY easy since there are so few Leafs fans. And they are usually really nice about it. Last season I got Domi and Sundin to sign everything I had....very good night for me!

booo leafs!!! go canucks go![/b]
:hammerhea:

:burnout:

ßill

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
basically anything worth getting signed...and I will pay for anything anyone picks up for me.

thanx!
ßill

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
isn't it hard to get players to sign stuff... they're not exactly accessible unless you guys know something I don't lol.... booo leafs!!! go canucks go!
[/b]

I agree...You GOTTA have "Connections".....Got to know the right people......They will help you out BIG TIME!! Jobs,Sports,.......ANYTHING! <----sorry...drifted off the subject a bit :slap:

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I agree...You GOTTA have "Connections".....Got to know the right people......They will help you out BIG TIME!! Jobs,Sports,.......ANYTHING! <----sorry...drifted off the subject a bit :slap:
[/b]
that might be true for the home team anywhere they play. But when they are away, esp. where there are hardly any fans, it is real easy to get them to sign stuff as they walk out to their awaiting bus. And most of them are more then willing to sign stuff. Domi was probably the hardest to get to sign something, but even he came back off the bus to sign stuff.

ßill

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Thats because he wanted to go home and see his new mistress...lol

I will see what i can do for you, but no promises. I'm from Hamilton which is an hour drive from the AC Centre....but anything for another 6er :)

On a side note...is there something from "sports obsession" or the like you would want signed as well?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
not really too sure what else there might be. you have any ideas?

ßill

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
has anyone been able to find anything for me? This game is fast approaching. Thanks in advance

ßill

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I'll be done with the mid-term and go home (Toronto) on 9th. I can stop by Air Canada Centre for you. With about 2 weeks, I suppose it should be able to get it to your door step before the game?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll be done with the mid-term and go home (Toronto) on 9th. I can stop by Air Canada Centre for you. With about 2 weeks, I suppose it should be able to get it to your door step before the game?[/b]
that would be great. It usually takes about 1 week for items I've shipped to Canada to get there. So I would assume about the same time frame. Just let me know what you pick up (within reason :lol:) and I'll take care of everything.

Thanks all!
ßill

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
that would be great. It usually takes about 1 week for items I've shipped to Canada to get there. So I would assume about the same time frame. Just let me know what you pick up (within reason :lol:) and I'll take care of everything.

Thanks all!
ßill[/b]
Please tell me what kind of stuffs you already got them signed already so that I won't get the same thing.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have jerseys, hats, hockey cards, etc signed... I was just looking for a yearbook or photos if they have any. Nothing crazy.

ßill

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I have jerseys, hats, hockey cards, etc signed... I was just looking for a yearbook or photos if they have any. Nothing crazy.
ßill[/b]
Okay, can you PM your name, address and those info to me please? I'm looking to ship it on the same day before 5pm EST, which is the last chance for it to get on the plane before the weekend.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
you have a PM...just let me know how much you paid for anything you pick up.

Thanks!!!
ßill

1 - 20 of 20 Posts