Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was talking to 6venom and we're going to have a small meet for Austin 6s. Just a little get together. Probably meet somewhere for lunch and bs for a bit. Will figure out where but for now plan on meeting at noon. Who else is interested?

Show up and buy parts off my car too!!! Or I can bring some extra parts from out of storage that I have.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Show up and buy parts off my car too!!! Or I can bring some extra parts from out of storage that I have.
[/b]
Are you parting out your car? Hey I tried to call you when Nebraska was playing Texas. I thought you guys were going to win. I also thought we were going to win as well.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
C'mon Austin 6's...anyone interested in hanging out for a bit on Saturday the 18th?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Was talking to 6venom and we're going to have a small meet for Austin 6s. Just a little get together. Probably meet somewhere for lunch and bs for a bit. Will figure out where but for now plan on meeting at noon. Who else is interested?

[/b]
Ahhhhhhh You have answered my prayers!! :drool: I'm Willing to buy some parts from ya! (wait......performance parts?....or ANYTHING in particular?) Just looking for the Control Panels for the Sterring Wheel.....and also....The Glovebox!! thats all..... The Mazda dealership charges an arm and a leg for these parts!! :irate: Although I do not live anywhere near you guys! ahahahhaa.....But Would it be possible if you can ship the parts to me?....If so....I Would buy in a heartbeat!! :yesnod:

THANKS!!!
Neal S.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hey man sorry to hear you are parting/ (selling?) your car. I seem to remember you mentioning you were moving, last time we talked (cali?).

I'm looking for the home link rear view mirror if you have it.

I already have plans for the weekend of the 18th, sorry man.

Dave.
p.s. The miata's back on the road, and the new engine kicks-ass.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man, started a mess. Looking to sell off a few accessories if the price is right. Local only. Not getting rid of the car just pulling some money out of it. I'll try to come up of a list of stuff I'm willing to pull off.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Man, started a mess. Looking to sell off a few accessories if the price is right. Local only. Not getting rid of the car just pulling some money out of it. I'll try to come up of a list of stuff I'm willing to pull off.
[/b]

ahhh well.....Its cool though....no worries :D

thanks anyways
Neal S.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Some of the mazdaspeed guys are planning on getting together so I invited them to join us on the 18th. We can start with lunch and then take a drive for anyone interested. :drive:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
So far it sounds like:

Me
Austinhusker
Repoman (maybe)
Axion (maybe)
bluelion (maybe)

From the MS6 thread:
SeanW (he has a couple of MS3's coming with him!)
JJohnson
repoman
4wdfun
Pololo_MS3 (Carlos, wants to know who's got the radar cause he's bringing his track wheels: 18x8 Axis with Azenis RT-615 (235x40x18))
DeepBlue (Art)

Anybody else. Talking about meeting at Rudy's BBQ at 183 and Duval. After lunch, heading toward 1431 for a ride to Marble Falls, if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
:drool:

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
damn i have plans that weekend, and to think i'm doing more work on my baby before then :(. oh well i'm hoping after i do the halo's this weekend i'll stand out more :D.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
i MIGHT be down to drive out there. i'll double check with the woman and see if any other peeps from houston wanna go.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I've added another "maybe" to the list. Sorry to those who can't make it. This might be a pretty good turn out but we'll definitely do it again. :drive:

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
apparently i've got nothing going on but i still can't show up in the stock 6. it's just not cool lol. or at least close enough to stock that i could be ashamed.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Just show up...who cares about it being stock. Hell, people give me a hard time for some of my mods!

So far, here's the plan:
11am meet at Rudy's BBQ (183 and Duval).
Drive after lunch to Marble Falls via 1431.
The drive to Marble Falls via 1431 is great. Twisty and hilly. There's a plus, the Bluebonnet Cafe in Marble Falls serves the best pie. :drool: Between 3 and 5pm, they have Happy Hour and serve pie and a drink for a nice price.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts