Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering,
I am all cashed up and want to chage the look of the 6, I have the limited white model, with no options except the mazda 16" alloys.
I want to get the windows tinted, I also want to lower it, but not too much the driveway at work is steep and I don't want to rub anything if I can avoid it.
I live in the south east of Melb. Who do you guys reckon is top notch in terms of workmanship.

As a side note where I used to work did a lot of chemical work in the factory, so I have gritty residue all over my baby, not visible but still.
I have some "magic" stuff, called Meguaires Swirl Remover No. 9 do you think that if I used this it may solve the problem?
Also i hear guys in the US talk about using claybar of their rides, do we have anything like that in Aus.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Reading Topic: Simple Mods

Tinting will cost you around $250 - $350. If I had a suggestion I would go to one of the larger chains (eg Windscreens O Brien or Instant Windscreens) and avoid some of the smaller shops....problem with tint (bubbling etc) might not show up for a few years and the smaller operator might have moved on by then.

As for suspension, most of the springs in Australia from what I can gather drop the car about 2". For me that is a little too much, I like a bit of clearance going over speed humps etc. Others here that have used the Eibach springs say that they have'nt had any problems at all.

Claybars are available in Australia, you just have to find a store that stocks it http://www.meguiars.com.au/Products_Retail_PC_SP.htm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts