Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just a little question for the nice ppl at Liteswap.

I've placed an order for the H1 & H3 Silverstars and I noticed they've been back-ordered for quite some time now (about a week and a half now). Do you have an idea of when you're expecting the next shipment?

Thanks!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Reading Topic: Silverstars Back-Order

mojo.. your order shipped earlier this week.. you should see it very shortly.

We have H1 in stock, but have already sold out of our H3s... man, you guys are eating these things up!!!

·
Registered
541 Posts

Do you know when you'll be getting H3's back in stock? I'd like to replace my low beams and fog lights at the same time.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Awesome! Thanks a lot!

heh, maybe part of the reason you're selling out is because noone else is selling the H1s and H3s up here in the frozen north. Bad for us but good for you. :D

·
Registered
653 Posts

I just ordered more again... I am getting orders faster than my shipments are coming in! As of today this is what I have in stock:

(5 pairs) H1
(5 pairs) 1157
(1 pair) H3

I should be getting about 20 pairs of each in about 1.5-2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts

Eric, just letting you know that I received the H3's and 1157's yesterday. I installed them and the signals look really cool lit (deep orangish amber) and unlit (blue/amber). The fogs are a bit more yellowish (4000K) than my lowbeams (4150K), but fogs are supposed to be :) and it looks great at night, much better than stock. I'll probably take some pics of the signals tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Silverstars Back-Order'

Cville, Could you give me a quick run down of how to install them? Admittedly I haven't poked around yet but if you could give me a suggestion on how to do it, I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts

The H3s? You just take off the clipped-on backplate of the headlight housing. The H3 is the bulb which has a white cable coming out. I just unplugged the white cable, undid the clip which holds the bulb in (you'll see how to do it once you see it... you kinda of press it down and around), and pulled the bulb out. Reverse for install. On the 6i it's a cinch, but the 6s is difficult due to a severe lack of space. Get help from friends with small hands if you have trouble (worst is plugging the white cables back in if the socket moves away). The signal lights are trivially easy compared to that if you're getting those too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts