Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Reading Topic: Silver Sedan Wing No Body Kit

That one worked. Nice car, the wing really does make a big difference in the appearance of the car.

·
Registered
237 Posts

solarbear i am getting the exact same car as you!! but with the chrome extensions and side skirts because we basically got them thrown in ^__^' But I still have 1 1/2 month wait.. its killing me.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I passed one exactly like mine the other day around Bathurst. It might have been a Luxury though, it was hard to tell at that speed. At any rate, it was one great day for motoring enthusiasts everywhere. Everyone around town is raving about how nice a car it is.

My car has chrome pipes only the picture does not show them up very good. I should have taken a close up. The dealer put on non Mazda ones to save me mone and I reckon they look as good as the overpriced ones from Mazda.

·
Registered
468 Posts

looks like mine..just got my wing installed today...mines white tho...nice ride!

·
Registered
237 Posts

Ah the pictures are kinda dark and hard to tell actually, and the res is kinda small. ok heh, im done complaining about picture quality :p Did you get the side panels done in silver contrail too or are they dark grey? I think i forgot to get mine changed to body colour so I will probably get them painted later, any ideas how much it would cost..?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

side panels... do you mean the bumper strips down the side? on the contrail classic they are a light grey

·
Registered
922 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Silver Sedan Wing No Body Kit'

Originally posted by miso

solarbear i am getting the exact same car as you!! but with the chrome extensions and side skirts because we basically got them thrown in ^__^' But I still have 1 1/2 month wait.. its killing me.[/b]
Yeah i feel your pain, i have another 8 weeks to wait:( :( and the days are going so slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 - 17 of 17 Posts