Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a Silver Mazda 6 hatchback in a parking lot today in the same place where the store Big Lots is at, in Dekalb, Il. You have a shark fin and the sticker for the Mazda 6 Club. Nice car. :D

·
Registered
807 Posts
I need to get m6c sticker so people can recognize me 2 :)

·
Registered
461 Posts
Ahah, you found my car! SHIT! Yeah, I just washed it the day before we got hit by 3043 tornadoes. I figured it was my fault, ya know, since every time I wash my car it rains.

Were you driving the speed? I missed it!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went to Big Lots to get a ccouple of things and I saw your car in the parking lot in the same area. I saw the shark fin and I had to check it out. Then I saw the sticker....... and I knew I was in good company :drive:

·
Registered
459 Posts
how come the only 6's i spot are old people or girls that can't fucking drive? you guys need to drive around dekalb more.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I went to Big Lots to get a ccouple of things and I saw your car in the parking lot in the same area. I saw the shark fin and I had to check it out. Then I saw the sticker....... and I knew I was in good company :drive: [/b]
The all-weather floor mats are really the best, aren't they?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yeah, those were a cheap $20 investment to protect my car from nasty ass snow and grime. I haven't cleaned the inside out in a while so if you looked too close you would probably be thinking, this bastard doesn't deserve a 6!

I wonder how many 6club members are around here.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<div align="center">I work in the St. Charles area.....butI shop in the Dekalb area. I think my car is hard to miss being that it's a MazdaSpeed 6 and Velocity Red Mica. I don't have a front license plate either. :drive:

·
Registered
459 Posts
im heading to dekalb right now to go to the driving range, i better spot one of you at least :)

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I saw a Silver Speed6 drive by down at the Shell station by Bemis.
[/b]
It wasn't me...

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
i saw a red 6 on 38 heading towards dekalb on friday. had the aftermarket grill that i think was unpainted. dunno if hes on the boards or not. also spotted a gray ms6 in rockford last week.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I am a blue '03 6s. Just moved from Rockford to Dekalb. I wish I had more time or resources for the 6. But life is quite busy for me recently. Are there any good car washes around Dekalb?

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
i have another spotting. gray ms6 in rockford, had mich plates, i talked to the driver at a red light, and he told me it was his company vehicle!!!!!

lucky bastard~

·
Registered
461 Posts
I am a blue '03 6s. Just moved from Rockford to Dekalb. I wish I had more time or resources for the 6. But life is quite busy for me recently. Are there any good car washes around Dekalb?
[/b]
I haven't found one to replace the Mobil I always went to in Rockford. Even the Mobil in Cortland sucks and the BP sucks and I have used some of the do it yourself places and they aren't half bad.

Best place I have been to ever is this place in Belvidere called Ultimate Car Wash. Clean all inside and out for $20. $68 for Oil Change (Royal Purple) and same wash I just mentioned.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i have a silver mazda 6 and im in the dekalb area since i go 2 school at northern...hopefully i can spot some other members

1 - 20 of 35 Posts