Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please put up a picture of a silver hatch without the body kit. I am debating between the hatch and the sedan and can't decide. Can't really afford the body kit either, too bad. I have yet to see a picture of one without all the ground effects. Would some kind person please put one up or a link to one so that I can see it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Silver Contrail Hatch Please?!'

Check out the thread that Steve (our Moderator) posted on his M6 it's a silver hatch with no sports kit I think?

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Bumpers etc are identical on the sedan as on the hatch.

But: the NA version has longer bumpers for some peculiar reason. Dunno Y.

·
Registered
96 Posts

Originally posted by Steve 6er

Bumpers etc are identical on the sedan as on the hatch.

But: the NA version has longer bumpers for some peculiar reason. Dunno Y.[/b]
I think it was established in another topic that NA's can't drive :D

Or well.. everything is bigger in America :sarc

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thanx Steve, I saw that one before though. What I really need to see is one from the side so that I can compare it to the sedan. They look pretty near the same from the front.

The dealers closest to me don't really have any in stock. They are taking orders and have a sport model with the body kit to bring people in but they don't have any to compare. They are supposed to have one on the weekend, I hope to see it on Saturday. I've seen a Contrail Sedan a month or so ago and it looked awesome.

·
Registered
18 Posts

Actually, I believe the bumpers may be longer on the NA version to accomodate that fact that the side markers are on the bumpers and not on the fender as in the Euro version. ??

Just a thought...

·
Registered
167 Posts

I actually think these are so-called "5mph bumpers" as required by US laws. The car must remain undamaged in a crash at 5 mph/8kph.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts