Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now assuming one thing caused the error as i just discovered it after changing out indicators about 4 months ago. Before I go ahead and pull out the wheel well liners to access the resistors does anyone know if there is a dedicated fuse for just this light or is it shared with something else? I had a quick look at the fuse panel labels but didn't see anything close to "signature lighting". FYI using 50w/6amp resistors. Any input appreciated!

·
Registered
21 Posts
no need to use resistors if you change asbuilt data. I have switchback led front turnlighht an no resistors.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no need to use resistors if you change asbuilt data. I have switchback led front turnlighht an no resistors.
Sounds great, but a.) What is asbuilt data and b.) How do i access it? (My system firmware was updated to the latest version when i had the car in the dealership shop last January) Any clue if the signature light strip issue had anything to sho with the led swap?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Sounds great, but a.) What is asbuilt data and b.) How do i access it? (My system firmware was updated to the latest version when i had the car in the dealership shop last January) Any clue if the signature light strip issue had anything to sho with the led swap?
Well, you could click his link, then research like i did. But as far as your wiring, theres no way to tell cause, no pics. Try undoing it and see if it comes back.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
:unsure:
Thank you for your input, Talon. I did click on his link, which took me to a 226 page thread. I did go back a few pages, understanding no more than when i started. Obviously i will need to do more research, i guess i was just hoping someone else has experienced the same issue as me and could share their solution.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts