Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking about replacing my facory side marker lights and putting some red bulbs with a clear lens instead of the orange lens.. Is it legal.. and how do you replace the side marker lens?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I think even clear bulbs are illegal in some states. It's yellow or nothing (but you can get chrome-dipped ones).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think even clear bulbs are illegal in some states. It's yellow or nothing (but you can get chrome-dipped ones).
[/b]

anyone got a link to install strobe lights in the headlights

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
HID is a good investment
I fully agree on the strobe kit,worst investment you can make

·
Registered
165 Posts
I say HIDs are a great investment, on my old car (98 Honda accord) i converted it to HIDs, i felt as if i was seeing the road for the first time, those HIDs exposed EVERYTHING

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
um.... i like how you edited my quote to mean something totally different....

I said HID and a strobe thing is the biggest waste because if you had your HIDs strobing then they would burn out....
[/b]
The way you made it sound was that you were saying HID's AND those strobe light bulbs are both a waste of money...

Since they are 2 different things, It sounded as though you meant both of them..

Since I wasn't commenting on the strobes, because I agree, they are a waste. I took that part out and left just the part I WAS commenting on.. As there are no such thing as strobing HID's. So I assumed you where talking about HID's in general.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
oh, sorry to jump on you like that :) but i'm pretty sure if you wanted you can hook up a strobe module to the HID kits but of course its not recomended.
[/b]
Yeah. The worst part is. .Their is some 15 year old kid out there with it rigged that way as we speak probably.. Wondering why his Ballasts don't work anymore LMAO...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts