Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so I was replacing my h11 headlight (low beam) and my yellow turn signal lights are working with the lights on , everything else works turn signal hazard

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
A loose wiring connection could be the problem.

How about giving us the details of your car like year, trim, etc.?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A loose wiring connection could be the problem.

How about giving us the details of your car like year, trim, etc.?
It's 2015 6 touring
I don't think it's a loose connection , if it was then how come the turning singal works and hazard light works still?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's 2015 6 touring
I don't think it's a loose connection , if it was then how come the turning singal works and hazard light works still? I install the left one and didn't realize it and I did it my right side and the yellow light don't work just only for turning light and hazard.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
It's 2015 6 touring
I don't think it's a loose connection , if it was then how come the turning singal works and hazard light works still?
I remember my CR-V 98 having a loose connection. When using the hazard lights and turn lights, it is functioning properly. When I use the right turn light together with my brakes, it will blink faster than usual. The problem was a loose connection.

Let's wait for the others to give their opinions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I remember my CR-V 98 having a loose connection. When using the hazard lights and turn lights, it is functioning properly. When I use the right turn light together with my brakes, it will blink faster than usual. The problem was a loose connection.

Let's wait for the others to give their opinions.
Ok so my right side started to work again
Here's a picture of it 2 new photos by Evolution 8
My blinkers works just fine no rapid blinking

1 - 7 of 7 Posts