Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone !!! Pretty much finished my system -- its 99% done because I have to still fix up some little things like the vinyl I used -- As you can see its got stretch lines that I need to iron out -- but other than that , the system is pretty much all done !!!

QTY:(3) 10" Infinity Kappa Perfect Subs
QTY:(3) 400RMS AudioBahn Amps
QTY:(1) 5 FARAD CAP

I have some other pictures here showing how I built it from scratch >> http://www.sick6.com/systemprogress.htm

Later!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LEDS ??? Is that a joke?? NO honestly -- LOL -- Both the AMPS and The Cap have their own LEDS coming out from them -- I think that's enough, lmao

Thanks for the comment :)

·
Registered
548 Posts
Love the setup! Looks great :yesnod:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
u have wrinkles.
[/b]
I was waiting for this comment --- please READ my first post before looking at pictures and posting comments about that !!!

its 99% done because I have to still fix up some little things like the vinyl I used -- As you can see its got stretch lines that I need to iron out

thanks!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Looks great Steve, especially at night - probably one of the nicer trunk setups I've seen in awhile, but Audiobahn?

Bad bad bad...:(

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AudioBahn is gooood :) -- these amps make my speakers WHALE nicely !!!

I went w/ vinyl cuz i wanted a silver look inside the trunk.

thanx for ure comments guyz

·
Registered
328 Posts
looks very nice. the only thing i dont like is the vinyl. it looks like a gym mat or something. at night though it looks sick.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mmmm Because I couldn't find regular carpet in Silver

I thought you were selling the car?...
[/b]
It still up for sale -- 18k w/ all mods

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I almost went vinyl,then chose fiberglass so I could use factory paint! Looks good though!

I had Kenwood Amps pushing my infinity's,then Alpine V-12's....then I found a local MEMPHIS dealer....and that was all she wrote!
Hidden between subs and seat to keep the trunk clean...and functional!

Infinity Kappa 10.7T's

1 - 15 of 15 Posts