Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was just at signature and there's a yellow showroom car but this wasn't just any ordinary car

i was about to leave when i noticed alpine lcd screen on the back of the front seats....look sweeet

i wanted to take a look at it more but i had to go

·
Registered
721 Posts
Reading Topic: Showroom M6 car

I know.. It's sweet upgrade for M6. But I want LCD screen in the front. So I can watch it too... (the driver). I think that M6 is for "Audio Video" store.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts

It would be sweet, but it's quit expensive. I bought my 1.5 year old son with a Panasonic LV50 with free style LCD and then attach it to the back of the front seat so he can watch cartoons in my M6. And I don't have to worry about people breaking into my M6 either since it's portable. :p

It's under $800 compares to $2000 if you have it built into the seat and I can take it to another car if it's necessary. :D But I guess it's more for a family man like me. :D

·
Registered
839 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Showroom M6 car'

Was that car available for people to order?? or was it one of those cars that was just put there to make people to drool??
i know i'm drooling...:love

·
Registered
256 Posts

That would be cool to see. All the showrooms around this part of Ontario seem to have on display a blue M6, either GS or GT with the GFX package and that chrome gascap.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Replying to Topic 'Showroom M6 car'

hmm i don't know i would asssume u can buy the car right off the dealer showroom....i saw a family of four come in and started drooling on the car the son and the dad aspecially

then they went outside to look at a blue 6

but yeah i would want the LCD screen on the front since i never sit in the back :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts