Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, after my earlier posting (which did not receive any replies) I checked earlier threads and found out that Tiffany is gone and nobody is answering posts. I thought I'd call Showcase Mazda up directly to see if they were still offering us special pricing. They are, but they are no longer set up to monitor this forum and post replies. It sort of sounded like they made a business decision to cut back on some of these specialized services.

I don't know if this violates any of the sponsor/vendor rules so please let me know if this is out of line.

In the meantime they would welcome any business from Mazda6club members (and other Mazda clubs), but you'll have to deal with them by phone.
Phone 602-776-6400 and ask for Eric.

He doesn't have a 1-800 number at the moment but is asking for one to be set up (ie. trying to get management to budget for one).

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
^^ Thats all well and good, but personally if they can't take/make the time to visit the forums, I am not giving them my money. I can just as easily get parts from any dealership over the internet or phone at similar prices.

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Plus, they shouldnt of gotten rid of Tiff... twice.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Yeah...
I just happened to order something from showcase right when Tiffany was leaving and it was just a big headache from there. Worst internet transaction I've experienced and was down $50, never got the part. Finally got them to refund me a few months later after numerous ignored calls and no replies to emails.
I wouldn't recommend doing business with Showcase without an active representative on the forums

·
Registered
606 Posts
Where is Tiffany now? What dealership does she work for and is she still working with forum members from that new location?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts