Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

I remembered that will be front 30% rear 30% back 20%

Can u tell me more about your wheels?? they look nice! and about your spoiler? tint look nice!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Finally I had some imperfection in my front tint and I put a little bit darker.
After that I did a photometer test.
results are :

Back :30%
Rear doors: 30%
Front doors :36%

Looks amazing

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Finally I had some imperfection in my front tint and I put a little bit darker.
After that I did a photometer test.
results are :

Back :30%
Rear doors: 30%
Front doors :36%

Looks amazing
SO u did 35% front?? Before u had 50%... The back doors and rear seems to have factory 95% of light...but why ur front doors has 36%? I guess the front already has 95% like rear ones...

·
Registered
34 Posts
So I just got my tint done today but the guys that did it said they didn't have the 30% and only had 35% (NC legal) and 20%. Since I'm deployed I had no say so over what my wife told the guys. So she chose the 35%. I really didn't want 35% because I think it's still too see through. But it's legal so I won't complain too much. Sorry for the pics that she took. I'll take better ones when I'm back next month.

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,401 Posts
Thread revival! :)

It's only taken me close to 5 years to pull the trigger on this, but thanks to some recent "life changes", I'm hoping to get my windows tinted over the next couple weeks. Problem is that the place wants to keep the car overnight to allow them to cure, which I fully understand, it's just figuring out the timing at this point.

I'm leaning toward 45/55% on the front windows, 35% on the rear and back windows.

Pics of the results will follow...

·
Registered
924 Posts
Keeping it legal in Chicago...

"Hüper Optik Ceramic 40 tint" on the rear and all side windows.

Installed back in the Summer of 2010. High quality tint still looks perfect in 2015. I paid a little more, but this tint performs amazingly well in the summer. Not very dark, but great at blocking infrared heat.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts