Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey now, to each their own, a lot of people look under my hood and think the cutest thing they ever saw was my battery and tray, thats the only comment i get.......I think the colors all the way around suck ass. If it was the brighter red it would look significantly better inside the car.

But god damn 28 awards? This gives me the confidence to go and show my car...I think I need more speakers than just 1 12 though lol

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
outside of the "graphics" on the door, the car has not really changed (maybe some stereo stuff) in over 2 years now. the hood he has on there, has been on there since before i test fit the 1st CF hoods from DG and VIS. so everyhing on it was a one off at the time, and never seen done before...yeah it's old news now and not exciting....but it's only 10k.

·
Registered
574 Posts
There was a 6 sponsored by Circuit City at HIN Orlando, had 10 subs in the back (no rear seat) 3 speakers in each door, as well as tv's. More tv's than my freakin house!!!

There's a pic of it kinda (2) in the HIN Orlando thread I just posted.
AND in my opinion, that's no show car. The guy could do alot more to the exterior to make it look ALOT better. So he's got a huge mazda vinyl on the hood and some rims... bleh.
[/b]
I work here at the Circuit City HQ's in Richmond Va and I saw that beast.. I mean there was no back seat.. AT ALL.. just a custom BOX.. lol.. it was insane.. but I personally liked the paint job.. its the background on my phone... If only that Circuit City emblem was a Mazda emblem (A GOOD ONE) it would have been the hottness..

·
Registered
356 Posts
There was a 6 sponsored by Circuit City at HIN Orlando, had 10 subs in the back (no rear seat) 3 speakers in each door, as well as tv's. More tv's than my freakin house!!!
There's a pic of it kinda (2) in the HIN Orlando thread I just posted.
[/b]
Wow!

When I was in high school, I had one 12" that could hit 136db and that was plenty loud for me. I can't imagine the volume 10 subs could hit. Show cars are insane, I wish I had that kind of money!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
i would take it if i had a few grand laying around.. looks like a clean install. paint can always be repainted.

·
Registered
574 Posts
paint can always be repainted.
[/b]
Words of wisdom for the day ;) lol

·
Registered
424 Posts
yeah it's old news now and not exciting....but it's only 10k.
[/b]
11k and the reserve hasn't been met.

Also, which rims does it come with? The first and last pictures show two different sets.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts