Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have the sports package fogs from the group buy and they are currently black. I was wondering what people think about painting them the body color, in my case steel grey?

I have a badgeless grill that I just got and it is going into the paint shop on Monday and the guy told me he would paint the fogs for free at the same time, so that is why I am thinking about it.

I am just not sure if they would dissapear into the body, which might be a good thing and look more "stock" or if the black is a good contrast?

Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
234 Posts
it would maily depends on if you got any other black theme going on with your ride like black rims etc. if not i say get it painted especially when its free

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
I was debating it too... and I think the black keeps the texture of the front end better.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
i believe sabrina's b/f's ride has them body colored white. i think it looks pretty damn good. steel gray wouldn't look bad, either.

and like LapisBlue said, it depends on if you have any other black accents going with the car.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
I've got red, used Duplicolor paint kit.

When I redo them, pretty soon, I will give G2 a shot. I hear great things - worth the money. Like many asy, it's your car, whatever color you like you should go with :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
PRacing
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing