+1 for the gunmetal

·
Registered
151 Posts
gunmetal is my vote :drive:

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
you forgot that i told you I have the ALT MEKA here???!!!! Should drop by and take a look at them before you dive in with these. I hook you up! ;)

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
GUNMETAL!!! :drive:

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PS- ALT meka's look NOTHING like this rim.[/b]
Yeah I know the Meka's don't look like those. Heronew was just saying cuz we live right near each other and just wanted me to come see them before I bought the other ones.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
if you have tinted windows or other darker things on yer cars like tail lights, than go with gunmetal. If not roll with hyper. If you plan on getting tint and all that good stuff go with gunmetal. Gunmetal looks tight anyways

·
Registered
544 Posts
Gunmetal.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
if you have tinted windows or other darker things on yer cars like tail lights, than go with gunmetal. If not roll with hyper. If you plan on getting tint and all that good stuff go with gunmetal. Gunmetal looks tight anyways[/b]
I don't have tint just yet cuz the cops in RI are f*ckin douchbags, but I might get it done. Other than that I don't have anything dark. I don't intend on changing the taillights, I love the look of the red tails with the volcanic paint, they match perfectly.

·
Registered
238 Posts
i posted a pic a while back on the GN ones asking if anyone had a pic to no avail, so once you buy the GN's post a pic of them installed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts